The Model 3277/1 can be used for frisking personnel or objects for alpha and beta contamination. Ludlum developed this wall-mount or desktop instrument with a simple layout and high usability.
- 7-inch color touch-screen display
- shows all readings simultaneously in a large, simple layout
- simple setup and use
- can be used with various scintillation or proportional detectors
- either imperial or SI units
- rechargeable backup battery
Ludlum Medical Physics is part of Ludlum Measurements Inc. They focus on radiation safety and medical imaging QA. Their unique product line is fully focused on fulfilling the needs of medical physics....