Astrophysics announces groundbreaking 3D Multi-View CT cargo and pallet X-ray inspection system
The Astrophysics 3D Multi-View CT (MVCT) X-ray inspection system is a unique, breakthrough solution for screening medium-to-high density cargo.
- freight forwarders
- customs and border control
- government agencies
Efficiency & throughput
The system is powered by a 450kV generator that provides contrast screening of dense cargo and twice the penetration (minimum 90 mm through steel) of a standard cargo X-ray system.
The clarity of the Multi-View CT images allows operators to identify threats in any location within the cargo pallet, up to four times the screening speed of conventional cargo X-ray alone.
Advantages Astrophysics MVCT
- fewer false alarms and less need for break-bulk screening è reduces labour costs and increases productivity
- high throughput:
- Multiple-View mode: 60 pallets per hour
- Computed Tomography (CT) mode: 20 pallets per hour
- unparalleled image quality
- full 360 degree view
- easy operation
- PEO Support
Check datasheet for specifications
Turn-key x-ray inspection systems for mail and small packages, travel luggage, mobile cargo screening and associated metal detection equipment....