Are you aware of the latest regulations for the safe transport of radioactive material? That would be SSR-6 (IAEA safety standards). Radioactive material is essential in healthcare, nuclear power generation and for scientific research. Strict protocols are applied during transport. SSR-6 and the accompanying documents are a required source of guidance information for governments, regulators, and all persons involved in radioactive material transportation activities.
The SaphyRAD E offers certainty and quick checks for the professionalBertin’s SaphyRAD E is an alpha / beta contamination monitor with (depending on your measurement application) different probes. The robust design in combination with the ergonomic interface makes the instrument very suitable to meet the requirements of the nuclear industry and for use in harsh conditions. It is a hand-held contamination monitor with an adaptive library, containing 20 radionuclides. An ideal device to monitor possibly contaminated areas.
- built-in distance indicator → correct measurement
- also available with 170 cm² probe → control contamination large surface!
- robust housing with six large buttons, designed for use with gloves
- designed for the detection and measurement of alpha and / or beta radiation sources
- ergonomic handheld device with a color screen and high image quality
- very fast and reactive detection of radiation sources
- data storage on a removable SD card and 45 hours of autonomy (rechargeable Li-ion battery)
- nuclear plants
- transporting nuclear material
- surface control in case of possible exposure
- first responders
- medical facilities
Which probes are available?
Would you like to learn more about the SaphyRAD E? Read the full product specifications on this productpage!